- The BULL
- Technical Data
- Current Catalog
Floor Covering Removal Machine
The Bull, raises the bar for all floor strippers or scrapers!
Its unsurpassed performance leaves others in its wake!
The BULL excels at floor covering removals due to its superior engineering, refined design, and combination of weight, power, and ram action. Its ability to remove floor coverings seems limitless.
Commercial carpets, sheet goods, vct, hardwood and parquet, rubber flooring, coatings, membranes, sport surfaces and ceramic tile are well within The BULL’s capabilities.
Our engineers have designed this machine for superior performance, while focusing on the longevity of all working components.
The BULL is built to impress!
- Unique self propulsion can be used either manually or in automatic mode
- Drive unit has variable speed, thus matching removal rates to floor covering being removed
- Ram action is a direct drive application
- Brushless motor
- Height adjustable and vibration dampened handle maximizes operator comfort
- Stable, balanced lifting point
- Inboard weights are adjustable to three positions, ensuring maximum blade pressure for difficult removals
- Removable weights and well balanced design enhance transportability
- Dust Extraction Port
- Chisel Holder
- Superior Quality Blades
|Maximum Working Width||450 mm (17.7 in)|
|Motor||1.5 kW (2 hp)|
|Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz, 15 Amps, 1,700 rpm|
|Variable Speed Drive Unit||350 watts, DC|
|Dimensions (H x L x W)||
110 cm x 90 cm x 38 cm
(43.3 in x 35.4 in x 15 in)
|Weight||245 kg (539 lbs)|
130 kg (286 lbs) total,
* 2 inboard weights at 25 kg (55 lbs) each
* 2 outboard weights at 30 kg (66 lbs) each
* Handle at 20 kg (44 lbs)